Not staying touch is a missed opportunity. Most of our marketing jobs come from referral or a past client. That being said, we need to make sure that our information is always in front of our clients. How do we do this? We make sure our carefully chosen ads are where they just so happen to be looking.
- Advertise! Most of my clients attend local events and charity fundraisers, I make sure to sponsor or advertiser with as many as I can afford.
- Monthly e-news. I also keep in touch every month with a monthly e-newsletter that features marketing tips they can use in their business.
- Ask to “Like” your stuff! We make sure we are friends on Facebook or have invited them to “like” our business page and invite them to follow us on twitter, Goggle+, Linkedin and Youtube.
- “Like” their stuff! We also follow their pages on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and Youtube and try to share their promotions as well.
- Write about them! We make sure to mention our clients in our firm’s blog or other media outlets and let them know about it too.
- Give them a hot lead! It’s amazing how many reciprocal pieces of businesses can be had just by thinking of your clients first.
Market Insights, LLC