Stuck on a theme for your next business video? We all know that the most clicks are generated by cute and funny entertainment on you tube, so what can your business use to create some CUTE exposure?
Have a cute nephew or a special animal that you can “talk into” performing? How about a sweet little family singing trio or an adorable new puppy? Think about how you can incorporate them into a script that sells your service or products.
Here are some things to consider for your script and video to get the maximum laughs and clicks….
- What is your theme? Baby, Dog, ect. Brainstorm with friends and family!
- Location- Will you shoot at your business, in a park, or in a studio?
- What is your message? Could it lead to a Series? For example, for our paper we will be featuring a baby growing up reading the paper at different stages in life.
- Music (remember about the copyright laws), Words on Screen, Graphics needed? What will make you message “pop” and create conversation?
- Is there a punchline? Is there a “Awww” moment or a “ Oh! My! J
- What are your actor (s) wearing? Is the baby wearing a suit?
- What props will you need? Does your doggie need a desk?
- Are you using your logo/tagline throughout?
- Need a script? Contact us! email@example.com
Once it is created and uploaded to your You Tube channel make sure to…
- Post it on your social media, blogs and web sites
- Email the link to friends to share
- Ask for comments and likes on your You Tube channel
- Send a release to local media
No one knows what will attract then next million video hits, keep creating and posting and your business could be next!
Kathy Kane, Market Insights, LLC