If your story is compelling enough or engages with the publication audience, you will be successful in getting your story published. Here are a few tips to make sure you’ve covered all the basics.
- Full Company name, address, phone, contact person at company
- Education/Credentials background of the person highlighted
- Promotion Event/Story
- What, Where, How, Why & When…
- What makes this different from the competition?
- Quote/Testimonial from clients, employees, customer, community…
- Information/research about state of competition
- How does it re-invent business
- Dollar amount involved
- Include photo’s (preferably black and white) Don’t tell them, show them!
- Would you read this?
- What is in it for “them”?
My best for getting published!