For our clients, we try to make it real simple so that their Marketing Plans will actually be used on a monthly basis and actually be effective. Based on the goals of our clients, our concise plan of action is nothing more than a timeline and consistent tasks that produce results.
In our on-going target market research, we have based our media strategies on what today’s consumers are responding to. Keep these items in mind for a great response in 2017!
Marketing content– Content is still key. No matter where they are finding you, make sure to consider the entertainment and humor element to keep their attention
With Content in Mind:
Make sure the message is relevant to your consumer. Less blogging is even OK if content is better quality.
- Be useful. The more you can help your consumer, the more likely they will remember where they got the useful information from.
- Focus on good writing! (Enough said!)
- Tell a Digital Story. There is nothing better than when a customer remembers your product or service based on a story or testimonial they read or see a video about you. Video stories will be even bigger this year!
With Message in Mind
- Stop focusing just on the internet and get back to basic marketing. Make sure you are using all the niche advertising in your market, along with traditional media. It does still pay to advertise!
- Consistency is key. In any social or ad campaign, repetition and message will still play a key role in your campaign success.
- Interaction with customers. If they are not commenting, you need to find the message that will produce conversation with your target audience.
- Collaboration! The more that you have others “push” or “share” your message, the better for your business. Share others information and they will return the favor. Consider a message close to their heart for even better “sharing” results.
Have a fantastic year!